- Nerve blockage catheter sets
- epidural catheter sets
- Permanent blocking mini-kits
- Continuous epidural mini-kits
The COOLIEF* RF Generator simplifies RF ablation and is designed for intuitive use. With its newly designed 80 Watt RF generator, peristaltic pump and therapy cables, it enables physiotherapists to work with full spectrum in cooled, standard, pulsed, TransDiscal and Dual Bipolar RF types.
The EchoLong* Continuous Needle & Catheter Set is equipped with an enhanced echogenic needle that can be seen under ultrasound, 21 36-inch (914 mm) gauze, non-stimulating closed-ended catheters, 3-port design and 360-degree mobility, and radiopaque fabric.
The ON-Q Pain Relief System works with the principle of relieving pain for the patient's operative area or for the neural areas with an automatic and continuous ideal flow with its narcosis-free elastomeric pump and continues its effect for up to 5 days.
The velocity and spacing of the flow can be varied in various ways, depending on the patient's need for pain relief.
It saves time by making peripheral nerve blockade faster and more continuous instead of traditional needle methods.
- It can be visualized under ultrasound with an echogenic needle.
- Does not leak.
- It is a catheter with minimal dislocation/displacement, it has 30 times more grip than a normal catheter.
- It is a kink-resistant catheter with an open end and has 3 ports.
- Can be used with the injection and extension tube set, drapes, and adhesive bandage.
- Stimulating and non-stimulating configuration options are available.